- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CCA or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 16 if we become aware of it. Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 16, please contact us at Privacy@saintlukeskc.org or call us at 816-932-6282.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies. Generally We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Data”), specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers;
- that is about your use of our Website, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information regarding CCA. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; and
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to: ·
- provide our Website to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- and notify you about changes.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to provide you with information that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide through them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by CCA about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CCA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising. We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes. In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from CCA. If you do not wish to have your email address used by CCA to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to CCA as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers. Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
8. Data Security
We do our best to protect your Personal Data. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
9. California Privacy Rights
We do not provide your Personal Data to any third parties for purposes of their direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Website that are California residents and who provide Personal Data in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not provide your Personal Data to any third parties for purposes of their direct marketing purposes. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
11. Contact Information